I weigh in on every Monday. I honestly step on the scale each day to check in. I know people can say this can be discouraging but it helps me to notify the trends with my weight loss. I have noticed that I tend to lose weight for every 2-3 days of eating healthy.
I ate crap last week. Mellow Mushroom (though I did eat smaller portions and ended up throwing away 1.5 slices), Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp, tacos, chips & Salsa, taco salad, more pizza. If I would have stopped at just the Mellow Mushroom, I would have been fine- I actually was down a lb after that rendevouz. But, I kept indulging so it was no suprise that all week I maintained and then on Monday morning (weigh in day) BAM! Up .4 of a lb.
It was a wake up call. I knew that if I ate right for the next few days I would be back to the weight from the previous Monday. I resisted chinese food on Tuesday and cake and icecream, too. I was happy when the scale showed this morning : 222.4 lbs, which is down 1.7 since 3/21. Overall weight loss is now 14.7 lbs.
I met my first goal of being under 223, just two days later than I had set for myself.
Next weigh in is Monday, April 4th. Here's to a good week!
I commented on your BG post but I wanted to say it here again. Congrats on the weight loss and good luck getting to a smaller and healthier you!
ReplyDelete-Rachael