Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekly Update

Hi!!! I am proud to say that this week was better then last week. I joined the gym last Wednesday & went for an hour each day on Thursday, Saturday, & Monday. I did cardio only on those days. On Tuesday I was at the gym for about 2 hours doing cardio & weights. My plan is to do cardio on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays. On Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday I will do a little cardio & the weights.

I am even prouder to tell you that I finally hit the 20 lb lost mark! As of Tuesday, I am down 20.1 lbs to 217. It took me about 2 months to lose 20 lbs, and in that was 3 pretty ugly weeks lol. Hopefully the gym will continue to help me on my goal to be at 199.9 by June 18th!

I got some new gym stuff (workout clothes, gloves and SHOES!) Here are a few pics (from google, not my pics)
Product ImageProduct ImageProduct Image

No comments:

Post a Comment